I decided kind of last minute that I am going to participate in the BookTube-A-Thon this year. Obviously I am not on BookTube, but I was looking for a read-a-thon for this last week of summer before I go back to school. I just finished the book that I had to read for my AP English class, so I thought this one would be great. I don’t have the best track record on sticking to my TBR during read-a-thons because I am more of a mood reader, but this is my tentative TBR. I also have no allusions that I will finish all of these books during this week, because I have lots to do this week (like finally getting my braces off after four year 😀 ). This read-a-thon starts tomorrow and goes through Sunday. I might try to do some of the video challenges on here, but I don’t know yet since I don’t know what they are. Anyways, here are the challenges and my TBR for BookTube-A-Thon.
1. Read a book with blue on the cover
2. Read an author that has the same first letter of your last name
3. Read Someone else’s favorite book
4. Read a book that you most recently aquired
5. Read a book without letting go of it
6. Read a book you really want to read
7. Read 7 books
1. Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
2. Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva
3. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (my sister’s favorite book)
4. Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
5. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
6. Exaltation by Jamie Magee
7. The Beautiful Ones by Lori Brighton and Cinderella is Evil by Jamie Campbell
I probably won’t finish challenge 5 or at least not with that book because it is huge and my mom will yell at me for reading when I “should” be hanging out with friends, but I will try. I also will probably not be able to read seven books during the week for challenge seven, but we will see how much time I have.
Anyways, I am super excited to try this this year! Tell me if you are doing BookTube-A-Thon this year! Leave a link to your posts/videos and I will check them out. This starts in two hours for me so ready, set, GO!!